Job Application Letter

GARUDA INDONESIA'S PILOT APPLICATION LETTER

From
Kevin Faridzky Arviensyah
11 Haji Bardan I St.
Bandung
Indonesia
Email : kevinfaridzky@gmail.com

To
Mrs. Linggarsari Suharso
HRD Director Garuda Indonesia
Garuda Indonesia Airlines
44 Kebon Sirih St.
West Jakarta
Indonesia

Dear Mrs. Linggarsari Suharso,
It was with much interest that I read your job posting on BIFA Poster for a Garuda Indonesis Aielines young pilot. I have some experience as a pilot before at Air Asia Airlines, and so I am excited to submit my resume to you for your consideration. Besides, I will give my best to provide service to the consumers of Garuda Indonesia to become the best flight company in the world. In my position as a Garuda Indonesia Pilot, 

My resume is attached. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I’m looking for your reply.
Thank you for your consideration.
Regards,




Kevin Faridzky Arviensyah


Komentar

Postingan Populer