Me :)



           Hello everyone! Now I want introduce myself. My name is Kevin Faridzky Arviensyah, you can call me Kevin. I live in Bandung. I’m fifteen years old. I was born on 20th April 2001. I have one brother and one sister. My sister name is Aurora, and my brother’s name is Rifqi. I was the eldest of my siblings. I was school at Banjasari Elementary School until 2013, and than I was school at 5 Junior High School until 2016, and now I’m studying at 3 Senior High School.

         I like music very much, and I think I can’t live without music. I like to playing guitar, singing, and listening to music. My favorite genre is jazz and pop. I also have my favorite singer and band like Tulus, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, and many more. I hope I can be like them someday. Besides music I also love to write poems, stories, etc. Sometimes i write them in my book and there was only me who knows. All of poems and stories that I wrote is all about my life or my experience.

       I hope I can continue my education in aerospace engineering faculty ITB. And I have a dream I'll have my own airline. I'll name it VinAir soon. 


That's all thank you :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer